1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really need to talk to someone... I'm question my sexual orientation a lot.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by shinystarainbow, Jul 19, 2015.

1. shinystarainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm a girl. So... When did you start liking girls? 15? 16? 18? 10? Is it possible to start liking girls at the age of 15? I've always been not sure about boys. Somebody said that it was hormones and I got so pissed of. I don't know how could it be hormones because I've been in these situation for so many months now. It really got strong this year, for real. All of my life I've prefered guys friends rather than girls. I've always had amazing friendships until they fell in love with me. Well, not all of them.

I feel so lonely sometimes. I wish I could have a girlfriend. I can't stop thinking about girls. I don't feel anything for guys. I am not able to date a guy. I've been shoving and avoiding liking girls in the past and ignored it. And now, I just CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. I didn't came out yet. I'm afraid as shit because I think that my family won't believe me and say me that it's just a temporary thing. I just can't handle it.

I hate having tits, I've always hate it actually. I hated having a big butt. Although I'm very skinny now. But I have boobs, no...... At least it has advantages. Right? I like to dress well but not girly. Sorta like elegant. But I hve those days that I can go tomboyish. You know what I mean.

I can see that I'm a lesbian. But... I don't know. It feels weird. What are they going to think of me? They're not going to see me like the old me?

It would be really nice if you'd give your opinions. Thank you. (*hug*)(*hug*)(*hug*)

2. Damos

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Well what you feel right now is indeed genuin and its bad that people pass it off as a stage in live. Now it's hard to tell what people will think of you it all depends on the people that surround you. BUT real friends will stick with you because even if you are a lesbian that doesn't mean you have changed as a person you are still the same girl that they have met before. THis is a thing that you might have to clarefy to some of them :frowning2: .

3. shinystarainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you Damos. Xxxx

4. blueshadedsoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I only started liking girls, or at least realized I did, when I was 15, it's okay.
    What you're feeling is valid and you can't let anyone tell you otherwise. I think once you accept that you like girls it gets easier though. But only come out when you feel ready. Honestly what others think doesn't really matter :/ They might be surprised, but they must also acknowledge that your sexual orientation doesn't change who you are as a person. If they don't accept you for who you are, they probably don't matter. But I'm sure they will.
    Good luck :grin:

5. shinystarainbow

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you so much blueshadedsoul! :slight_smile: