1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Am I

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BackInHalifax, Jul 19, 2015.

1. BackInHalifax

Hello, everyone. So I always knew I was a little different, ever since I was a really little boy. I've been trying to figure myself out for years and now at 20 I'm starting to understand a little more and more but still not there. So here it is... I'm a genetic male, but I have moments where I feel like I'm a girl. I have noticed it's a random swing between feeling like a man or woman, I also noticed it depends on the situation I'm in. Sometimes, I feel like an alpha dog, other times I feel like a princess. When I'm at a party I act feminine, I'd wear panties and want to hang with my girlfriends. But if words were to be exchanged between people I'd take charge of the situation and try to sort it out and act like the dominant leader. So in a nice setting I'm feminine but in a hostile setting I'm masculine. Sexually, I am attracted to both men and women. When I'm in a relationship with a man, I kind of assume the bottom role. In bed I'll act much like a woman, and on dates I'd act like a woman. When I'm with a girl I take control of things, and I like to wear the pants, etc. So, if anyone can tell me what the hell is going on here I'd greatly appreciate it. Much love to all of you, bless.

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think that the important thing to remember here is that nobody can tell you how to identify, that is something that you have to figure out for yourself. From what you have described, it does sound like you could be a non-binary identity of some sort. To me, it sounds like you could be genderfluid or bigender. There are a lot of identities though, so I would suggest doing some research and seeing what you think best describes you.

4. BackInHalifax

Thank you both for your inputs, I researched both, and in doing so, I started to evaluate myself more. I have taken notice that the only time that I truly feel masculine is if a problem arises. Other than settling conflict, I feel like I'm much more generally feminine. I don't exactly wish to transition or dress full time as female, though I do like to wear panties and occasionally wear make up, does this resemble transfeminine?