1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

having a few doubts

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by theboy123, Jul 19, 2015.

1. theboy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    lately i've been having a lot of doubts about my own gender, I have read a lot online, but I am still confused. I am not unhappy with the gender I was assigned, although a few years ago I would have probably been, I am actually happy with my own gender now. Whenever I look at myself in the mirror I dont feel any desire to change gender, however in my mind i sometimes feel that if i would have been born female my life would have just been easier (as i am gay). I dont know if i think this way because i want to "normalize" myself or what. I read that generally most cis gay male dont have these doubts so idk what to think. i used to cross dress a lot, but i stopped, now it just feels weird on the outside. Is it normal to feel this way? one way one the inside and another way on the outside? I want these doubts to leave my mind, I just want to be at peace with myself and to fully understand what is going on.

2. Posthuman666

Self discovery is never easy. Just really think about it and you'll figure things out in time. Do some research. There are loads of gender identities out there, and maybe you'll find on that resonates with who you are inside.