1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by lunabot, Jul 21, 2015.

1. lunabot

I'm sorry if I used the incorrect term in the title, this is all new to me, but this is how I feel;

I was born female and have always felt female, but I've always had a more masculine-ish approach. I wear unisex clothing most of the time (I think my clothing choices have to do with me being uncomfortable with my weight but that's a different story), but I'd like to start wearing more feminine clothing. Either way, I'm starting to feel as if I'm not fully female... but I don't feel male, either. I feel... feminine... but I also feel like I really have no gender at all. Some days I feel very female and other days I feel very... non-binary, if that's the correct term. Another thing I wonder about is, well, I'm impressionable with some things, so could I possibly be thinking too much into this stuff, or could these be my real feelings? I'm sorry if any of what I said was wrong terminology/offensive/etc. I don't mean it to be, I'm just very VERY new to all of these feelings and it's a bit overwhelming. Much love and thank you in advance to anyone that responds. <3

2. RoseLalonde

Out Status:
    A few people
    It's possible that you could be genderfluid, although from the information you give I suggest looking up the term demigirl. There are so many genders out there but only you can decide which one you are. Nobody can label you but yourself. I recommend getting more familiar with a bunch of different genders and seeing which one fits you best. Good luck!