1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anxiety through questioning process.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by benefit25, Jul 21, 2015.

1. benefit25

Please help!

hey guys so i recently realized that i may like women. I was born a girl, and i never did anything really masculine that would indicate that i was mannish or boyish. I wasnt really a tomboy either, as very fragile little girl . I didn't really like dresses but that was just my preference. I love wearing makeup and being girly, however since questioning this thought and association came into my mind that because i like girls then i must be a guy... I know its crazy but I was wondering if anything like this has ever happened to you.. I dont wish to have a penis, and my boobs dont bother me at all. yesterday i had a panic attack because of this. I have a strong persona and i am not the most femenine but i am definitely not a guy or consider myself one. I really don't understand where the fear is coming from. So much is already changing having realized that i may not be straight. but gender identity had never been an issue thus far. I am a jeans and shirt kind of girl, i like dresses (just to party) and i always kind of associated makeup with attracting a guy. so now since all this.. its just been confused. have any of you who have questioned your sexuality questioned your identity? I love my name and being female and the thought of surgery to change my sex is uncanny. This popped into my mind and now i cant get it out. I am so confused.

#1 benefit25, Jul 21, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2015