1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ViperWhip99, Jul 21, 2015.

1. ViperWhip99

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've always had that one thing that's stopped me from doing something "normal" (I.e with relationships) but ever since a few months ago I started to have strong feelings for the same sex as me, I don't know if it's 'just a phase' or its true. But I started a commitment with this girl from my home town and since then girls have clicked for me. I found out that awhile ago I was Bisexual and I liked both genders...However I have started to move towards liking girls more as they just seem a fit for me, however I get thoughts that it might just be a part of life and will end soon.

Another point is, if I am actually like that then I have no idea how I would come out to my parents as they are 'kind of' homophobic and would be in denial that I was not like that, however I've came out to my closet of friends and she is not sure whether I should keep low or come out. Please help.

2. benefit25

Hi Viper I think you are in the wrong forum and should repost this in sexual orientation forum page:slight_smile: