1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titles and Understanding

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BackInHalifax, Jul 21, 2015.

1. BackInHalifax

Hello everyone! So I've been trying to get something straight. I'm a 21-year-old male, since I was in middle school, I've had transient feelings of being a female. Almost like a split personality. I have times where I feel feminine and other times where I feel masculine. I noticed when it comes to takin care of business, I display my masculine side. When it comes to having a good time or trying to feel sexy, I feel and display my feminine side. In my head I also have a different name for my feminine side. I identify as a male, but I acknowledge my feminine side and put it on display as well. I've heard of bi-gender and gender fluid and all that but from the little information I've given what does it sound like I am? I don't like being labeled, but I figured if I was given a label and I can do a little research and understand better. Thanks for reading and bless anyone who responds. Love.

---------- Post added 21st Jul 2015 at 02:14 PM ----------

Also, I am mainly into women and transwomen. But for sexual reasons only I do like being with men. When I'm with a woman or transwoman, I have the same feelings of being feminine and masculine. When I'm with a male, I'm full out feminine.

2. Anastaisa_Lynn_14

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you sound like your bigender to me, because you obviously have a 300% difference in your girl and guy side lol, how often do you switch? does it happen overnight? during the day? or just depending on the situation? as for me im gender fluid but i perfer female pronouns and names over male, but i do have times when i feel male and want to dress male but still be recognized as female. its weird>:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. feel free to message me :slight_smile: i may not be the best person though lol but i can help because im going through the same shit you are and i had the same questions you have a couple of weeks ago.

3. BackInHalifax

It happens at random. But even when I feel extreme feminine and become flamboyant, I still want to be recognized as a man. It also changes through situations. I'll message you, I hope you figure it all out and become comfortable too