1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want the battle to cease

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Learningtolovme, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Learningtolovme

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello people I'm currently Richard. How is everyone on here?
    SO I am sure everyone of us have been on this roller coaster ride from hell if you are questioning or are trans. So long story as short as possible so I do not bore everyone. Just under 4 years ago It seems like everything in my head changed over night. Introspectively over countless hours the last few years I have realized that it wasnt the ilegal substance or or any over night change that occured but more of a fortified prison being torn down and who I am starting to understand and believe I was born to be finally breaking free!! My thought processes changed and a lot of things about me and my past started to make sense and explains a lot. I remember as a kid steeling my sisters things and pretending to be her in secret. I didnt remember until recently the reason I broke into my bosses house in 9th grade but after things changed I remember that even though I would pay dearly for it I went in and only went through his wifes things. I forgot I had stolen a pair of her satiny flowery girly panties that I hid inside my couch/bed in the basement and on bad days where the mental and physical abuse was too much I would put them on and lay there and how they felt good and calmed me. Never a sexual thing. But always thought I was miserable and hated myself for same sex urges and had issues with my penis due to sensitivity. I had a lot of women to keep up an image. After the notch I lost sexual interest and have never really had a libido. After a lot of research I found chastity and instantly wanted permenant chastity which I have learned is because I dont want to ever use it again. Then I found the bilatteral orciectomy and got stupid happy and crave being castrated and hrt to atrophy my above average penis. I think I want my gonads removed because its permenant and ends masculinity! I am about 99% positive that I am mtf transexual but my brain still fights it. Most likely from bad mental abuse and issues! I have comtemplated suicide a lot for a few reasons and have become an even more depressed recluse that self medicates with a chemical I hate but it stops the darkness. Does this make sense and how do I end the battle inside so I can transitionor if I am aupposed to? I must admit though life as a woman causes me mixed emotions and terrifies me.

---------- Post added 22nd Jul 2015 at 01:17 AM ----------

Side note. I have always fantasized and day dreamed about being a woman and still have no attraction to either sex. I dont even get full mast most of the time. I only relieve myself when it gets painful and have never liked cumming.