1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Afraid to Transistion

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jusfern, Jul 22, 2015.

1. jusfern

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Im very afraid to start HRT because of my big feet I mean their huge size 13.5 men or 15.5 woman. This really annoys me too because im afraid of looking weird as a woman because i have big feet. Also do my feet shrink because the fat gets moved somewhere else? :help:

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend is a woman and she has big feet as well. I'm not sure what her shoe size is specifically, but part of me wants to say she's an 11 or so in men's. I don't think your shoe size will shrink though.

3. BENTLEY

nah bone doesnt diminish, and as far as im concerned youre actually supposed to gain some fat? im not sure how it would work with estrogen, but i know when taking testosterone, people will lose fat, among other noticeable things of course.

but like dont feel anxious about your feet being big. i can totally understand that being an insecurity, cuss i have my own, such as having a pretty curvy body, and being a trans guy and all lol. its kinda odd. but you cant let features like these stop you from feeling comfortable with yourself.

think of it this way, do you prefer to stay in the body you have now, or match the outside to what you feel inside, regardless of your feet size? cuss whether you transition or not, your feet wont change. so might as well transition anyways, you know ;3 be happy my friend, do iiiiittt.