1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe Trans

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by LuciaLukie, Jul 23, 2015.

1. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

Okay so since I told my sister that I was struggling, she's been doing a lot of research into gender identity to try to help me (bless her). And recently she's been giving me unprofessional therapy, and she got me to take a test on gender identity that was done by a professional.

Anyways, so she said that personally she thinks I'm trans, but only I can find out for certain. The quiz was in agreement, but me...I need some time to think about this.

2. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Your sister is so incredibly sweet!

When you say trans, I assume you mean binary trans? Female-to-Male?
    It's a possibility.
    It's good you're taking your time to think about it - that's the best thing you can do for yourself right now :slight_smile:

Also remember that there is the possibilty of being non-binary.

I hope you're doing well (*hug*)

3. LuciaLukie

LuciaLukie Guest

I know :slight_smile: I don't know what I'd without her. Just wish everyone was so supportive of LGBT people.

Yes. I just need to think, because I'm still uncertain. I know there are a ton of possibilities and I want to be sure about who and what I am.

Thank you for the support (*hug*)