1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking pictures

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ToneDef, Jul 23, 2015.

1. ToneDef

ToneDef Guest

Recently, I've taken a lot of pictures in makeup and female clothes, etc, and have accumulated about 60 pictures, with the occasional normal picture (which I barely ever take anymore, like at all.) When I take pictures of me as a male, I still feel like a girl who's being tomboyish, rather than just feeling like a guy. That's how the pics look to me. All of these feelings are starting to translate more into me physically perceiving myself and referring to myself as a girl. It's like I'm not even seeing myself as a male anymore. I guess I'm just trying to see if anyone relates to this.

2. Entrian

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Very much so! Although from the other end of the spectrum. I really really enjoy wearing dressess and whatnot, but when I look at myself I just see a really cute boy! Not a girl. I think a lot of people have this feeling. You're always gonna see you the way you are, not just by what clothes you choose to wear and stuff like that.

3. ToneDef

ToneDef Guest

It also helps that I make a pretty convincing girl, and I love that x) I think boys can make really nice girls, and vise versa. It's just still so new and pretty different seeing myself like this. It's a lot to take in, especially after seeing a male for so long. This whole situation is new lol I like it and hope I eventually become more comfortable with everything.
    And my issue isn't necessarily with making up my mind or have to do with being confused, but what other people will say and think. I'm super self-conscious.

4. jewell

I freeking love ditto as ur pic :grin:

5. Ineedmywaifu

Out Status:
    A few people
    Not alone on that one, though I barely take pictures of myself in casual closeted wear anymore, when there are pictures of me looking like a cisdude, it's taken by someone else who wants to photograph me. I stray away from taking pictures of myself when I look like a guy, unsure what I will do with them though. Only will be kept for past memories I guess.