1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing my name... again.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kodo, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Previously I had (almost, like 85%) decided to name myself Peter. But what kept bothering me was that my last name also ended with "ter" and it sounded weird when it rhymed. Plus I wanted something more unusual, since my birthname is also unusual.

So I went with Gray. Simple, one syllable, easy to pronounce and understand.

Gray Alexander Charles [Last Name]

This will probably be my last time changing my first name. I gotta try 'em on, you know. Important stuff, names are.

Anyways, this was more or less just a small announcement. There is a small possibility of me changing my name again... but I really don't think that will happen since I have a good feeling about this one.

Cheers.
    -Gray-

2. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think that is an awesome frickin name, and the whole name rolls of the tongue naturally

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Love that name! <3

4. The Purple One3

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's awesome!

5. BENTLEY

Lovely name!

I think you can change your name as many times as you want, before making it official and legal. Try out a bunch of different ones, see which one feels best, and which do you feel most comfortable being called as. Don't ever feel guilty or annoying for experimenting. Changing your name is an important process of transition, and only you can decide how to go through it ♡

6. randomconnorcon

Gray is a freaking cool name. It's always good to keep looking, if there's even the slightest bit of doubt about one. This is just for me personally, but when you're not out then finding that perfect name is the one of the few good things to have during that time. Finding it is always awesome. I've changed my name so many times.

I hope Gray is the one for you, since you have a good feeling. That's how I feel about Connor, I trust the feeling. But if you do happen to find a different name in the end, I bet that will be great, too.

7. larkcarmen

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, that's a pretty cool name! :grin:

8. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Gray is a sick name.
    I hope it's the one for you, I've gone through 4 trials of different names, loved my last one but was indirectly told by my parents that I have to choose something they would have called me if I was bio male.