1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this make me gender questioning?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by crystallight268, Jul 25, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    To be honest I really don't like my breast. I feel as thought they get in the way of me being myself. I've always wanted to be the boy in a relationship with my girlfriend(if I ever get one lol) and I feel as though I can't achieve that if I have breast. I know that surgery costs a lot of money and I have to be a certain age but I really don't want them anymore. My question is does this make me gender questioning or do I just don't like them?

2. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I can totally relate. I want to be the guy in the relationship so much. I want to be the one holding the girl's waist and grabbing her hand and kissing her. Though, I am comfortable with my female body. As for your situation, I'm thinking that you are questioning. Have you ever had fantasies of you being in a guy body? If you have, you most likely are transsexual. I understand your confusion very well, I'm having the same question. Try using male pronouns, just to see if you are comfortable with it. Experimenting will probably help your case a lot. Don't worry, you're not alone. I hope this helped!

3. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I can't remember if I ever had a fantasy about me being a guy. People already call me by male pronouns sometimes because they think I'm a boy. It doesn't bother me if its on accident but if it's on purpose then yeah it does. I've been bullied before for being called by male pronouns and I'm worried that I might go through that again.