1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do now?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Nikil, Jul 25, 2015.

1. Nikil

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I am ftm and finally went to endocrinologist and he send me the next tuesday to gynecologist first. I am scared as shit! My dysphoria about my genitals is so bad that i only sat there and cry. I cannot psychically cope with going to gynecologist,but if i say no to the gynecologist visit,my doctor cannot help me with starting T.What to do now? How to force myself to the gynecologist?

2. TobaccoFlower

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's just a shell. You're safe and it will be ok. Just hold your breath and go. It will be ok and all over soon right?

3. AJ96

AJ96 Guest

Im so sorry that there is no way for you to get around this, I cant even imagine. Maybe try to think of this gynecologist as just a doctor that is gonna help you becoming who you are :slight_smile: And like TobaccoFlower said you're safe and it will all be over with soon and hopefully you will never have to do it again :slight_smile:

Hope everything works out!

4. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Make sure the gynecologist knows and uses your name and pronouns. Ask if you can listen to music or something as a distraction during the exam. Just close your eyes, pretend it's not happening, and it'll be over before you know it. It's going to be okay.

5. Nikil

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thank you for the advices ! Listening to music sounds great il try it .