1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another gender identity question - Bigender or something else..?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ScaryClosets, Jul 25, 2015.

1. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so, I've been trying to figure my gender identity out for awhile now. I'm born a female, but I feel like both in one body. I feel more male inside though and want to be more masculine. I've found myself searching up different definitions of different gender identities, but I can't seem to find any that fit me. Sometimes I often wonder if I'm gender neutral or gender less period. Subconsciously, I used to dress up like a guy and put my hair in a bun so I could look the part. It usually depended on the day, but I never really realized it. I don't wear makeup or try to act the part of being female, but I'm still very comfortable with my body. I don't wake up and feel like I'm one binary gender than the other. Honestly, I feel both inside one body and wouldn't mind trying out male pronouns at all. I've also been trying to buy more guy clothes to see what I'm more comfortable with. Please help me! Thank you!

2. Fairyglitter

Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds like genderfluid to me if that helps at all. It also happens to be exactly how I feel and like what I've been doing. It's comforting for me too know that I'm not alone. Good luck with your journey, fellow human :slight_smile:

3. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah, maybe. It's just really hard for me to handle this confusion. Like, I really am happy with my female body, but I also feel male too. So, I'm just overly confused. I'm so glad I'm not alone either. No one on this forum is. Why does society have to put is in a box? I just really hate the expectations we have. I mean, I shouldn't have to feel pressured to act like a female. I hate makeup, nail polish, skirts, gossip(Tmz ruined me actually), and hanging out with girls. Just the other day I was offered nail polish from this person and I got really uncomfortable. I felt kind of insecure, because I told her I didn't wear nail polish.