1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi I'm new and could use some advice or something

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Katie J, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Katie J

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi all, so recently I was on YouTube and I stumbled upon a video describing signs that you may be transgendered. I am biologically male and while watching this video everything that was listed as a possible sign was 100% true for me. From only playing as female characters in video games to being jealous of women and the way they look and move. Its been something that has filled my mind ever since I saw the video and the more I think about it the more I feel like I want to be a female. As far back as I can imagine I always would pretend to be female, I've never really liked the way my body feels, and every few months I'll go into an angry depressed few days where I just don't feel like I should be a guy. I'm sad to say that over the years I've learned how to suppress it and go about my life even though I feel like there is a major part of me that I'm ignoring. Every few months the feeling of being in the wrong body and the deep desire to be female resurfaces. I am happy to say that this time I've started to do a lot of research into the subject and have even put on a few of my girlfriends skirts while she is off at class. The skirts just feel so good and I hate having to take them off. Right now I feel like a lifetime of suppression is all coming to the surface at the same time. I am pretty sure that I am transgendered, it explains a lot of things in my life. I've sorrta brought it up to my girlfriend asking if she would still love me if this and that and I threw in if I was girl and she said yes, which makes me happy. I'm not sure what I want out of this post but it feels good to write all of this down and to be honest the whole thing scares me like crazy. I have a female name I like that I put as my username and all, but I'm scared out of my mind about this and yet I really just want to be female and I don't want to suppress this again, I'm tired of suppressing this.

2. Confused239

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I feel the same way and its the little things that once i started reliazing i was trangender that made sense like i cant stand bugs or touching worms or fish when fishing, or i can stand to crush or kill bugs either.

All i can say are we are here for you and if it gets bad you might need to see a counselor.