1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Transgender AND Agender (Coming out post/letter)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by David21201, Jul 26, 2015.

1. David21201

Hello! It's been awhile since I've made a post haha! I'll be coming out soon so I was wondering if you all could look this over.

Hey, my name is Samuel Chase. I chose this name regardless of my agende status. I am a transgender female to male but I do also identify as an agender person. I won't go into detail much but I feel and know that my body and assigned gender is not correct. I have felt this way for a long while now. I just smiled and grinned through the dresses. Now you maybe confused as to why Iam feminine. I am feminine because I like it, being feminine or liking certain things does not invalidate my gender or who I am. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could make the effort to use he/his or they/them and to use Sam or Samuel or -enter the gender neutral nickname i have-. It'd be appreciated.Now me being genderqueer does nit change the type of person I am. It's just me simply identifying as another gender. I'm still me... but now I can be the real me! I would also like to come out as pansexual. Being pansexual means I am attracted to anyone regardless of gender. If you have any questions I'll gladly answer them. Thank you in advance for the love and support.
    ~Samuel Chase C.

Any advice or edits or things to add would ve greatly appreciated.

2. Posthuman666

I think its great. Well written and straight to the point. Mine was really long and drawn out trying to explain being non-binary and trans at the same time..

Overall it looks good. Good luck when you do decide to come out! (*hug*)

3. David21201

I feel like its missing explanations and just depth altogether... It seems to flat and not descriptive enough... (Maybe thats because I'd like to be a novelist but meh)

4. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Hi. Sorry I'm not here to give advice, but I have a question. I hope I don't offend you.

What is it like being transgender and agender, and how did you come to realise that this was you?

Again, sorry if I offend you, I am just really interested.