1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans, over-thinking it, or stereotyping myself???

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ScaryClosets, Jul 26, 2015.

1. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey, I've been on here quite awhile now. First it was asking if I was Genderfluid, Bigender or Androgynous, but I don't know anymore. Maybe I'm stereotyping myself and thinking way too much about this, but you can't blame me! I've been surrounded by people knowing who they are, and I want to know too. Maybe I'm curious or I'm just really am Trans. I think I have mental dysphoria, but I'm not really sure. i mean, I'm comfortable with my female body sometimes, but lately I have been feeling like a guy. I'm not like most girls(Cue the stereotyping) at all, and I've noticed that through years and years now. I hate make-up, nail polish, Instagram, Selfies in general, all that crap. I know that's stereotyping and you'll probably tell me that I shouldn't worry about gender identity right now, but I can't help it! Anyway, lately I've been feeling a little weird and out-of-place. I don't know if this started after I got my pixie cut, or something like that. I have a mind like a male, I have bro friends and I even consider myself a Brony. I got offended once when this guy said I couldn't go to a bachelor's party, and I got really really really really mad. I felt like I was a guy there, and still do. I feel like a male, but I'm still comfortable with my body. Sometimes I instinctively slip up with my genitalia and say it's the male's instead of the female's. Though, I also feel perfectly balanced between the two genders. Lately, once again, I still want to be more masculine. Could I see myself and like myself as a male? I'm pretty sure I would like it a lot. Please help me, thank you!

2. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual