1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trans* FtM Clothing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Chairman2012, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Chairman2012

Out Status:
    Some people
    Does anyone know stores or online sites that sell men's clothing in smaller sizes and for a decent price? Whenever I buy retail clothes they're extremely baggy and don't fit right. Any suggestions?

2. David21201

well... i dont really know any stores but if you need fairly small try the kids section (they maybe too small... :/) I know Old Navy and American eagle tend to run on the smaller sized clothing line. I personally had to learn how to sew to get everything to fit properly.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Burlington has some pretty great deals on apparel. I'm not completely sure how small their clothing runs, but it might be worth checking out. If you want something on the fancy end, LikeTwice sells secondhand clothing from brands like Calvin Klein, Banana Republic, J.Crew and others for fairly decent prices; and they go as small as XXS.