1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Period before self hate gender dysphoria

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ineedmywaifu, Jul 27, 2015.

1. Ineedmywaifu

Out Status:
    A few people
    Remember before when the only thing you'd have to worry about was accepting your appearances (body type, race, personality, Kendrick Lamar's I, etc.) , and the whole gender mishaps wasn't top priority. I do, :s I sorta wish I still kept that "I love myself" mentality with me. Did i go backward or something :S?

2. Fentrion

I think there is a difference between hating your body and hating your self.

Your body is something you are born with. You self is the sum total of your personality, inclinations, and actions.

Personally, I believe that I am not my body. It's just a biological vehicle that I can sculpt to my liking. You can do the same, especially if you are young. Since you identify as a woman, here are a few tips you can use to get a more feminine shape:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/gende...-general-tips-mtf-transition.html#post2733403

I had intended those tips for you but decided to post it as a topic instead.

In a world full of ignorant, self-righteous and judgemental people, self acceptance is extremely important. Don't let physical dysphoria stop you from loving your SELF.

Good luck