1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have no idea what i am right now

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by bassboss, Jul 30, 2015.

1. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am a male on the outside and I think on the outside I dress like a boy but I wear make up and people keep telling me I'm a girl but I thought I was a boy I don't want to stop looking pretty but I don't want to be a girl ether but I might already be a girl and don't want to think that way I'm confused I want to be a boy but still wear makeup

2. Eveline

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You sound like you are a cismale who likes to crossdress...

Makeup is stereotypically worn by girls and people tend to be fairly close minded about atypical gender expressions. That's why people are calling you a girl. You pretty much have two options either to continue wearing makeup in public until everyone close to you gets used to it and they eventually will, or limit yourself to crossdressing in private. It's perfectly normal to crossdress and a decent percentage of around 15-20% or so of men like to do so.

3. bassboss

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you I'll take what you said to heart

---------- Post added 30th Jul 2015 at 09:54 PM ----------

Now I'm off to figure out how my parents realize that my lips aren't naturally red