1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused need help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by crystallight268, Jul 31, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really don't know how to start this but here it is. Ever since I was like 10 years old I remember wanting to be a boy. I've always identified myself as a female and used female pronouns like she/her. But then like I said when I was 10 I wanted to be a boy. I remember getting on my knees and praying and asking god to turn me into a boy. I remember asking him if he could do it while I was sleeping so when I wake up I would be a boy. But it didn't happen(obviously).

A few years after I stopped doing that, I stopped wanting to be a boy. But then one night when I was on Google I found the word transgender. Being only 14 at the time in 8th grade I didn't know what it meant. So I looked it up and started thinking to myself that that's what I probably was. So I cut my hair and tried to have my family call me a boy and by a different name. But when they wasn't coropperating(dont know if I spelled it right) and after being bullied at school I stopped and went back to being called by my birth name and using female pronouns.

A few weeks ago I posted a thread callend 'does this make me gender questioning'. In my thread I talked about how I hate my chest and how it gets in my way of wanting to be the boy in the relationship with my future girlfriend (when ever that'll be). Well someone replyed and said something along the lines of me possibly being transexual. Check it out if you want. It better explains this part.

I'm just so confused and dont know if I'm going through another phase with my gender(the first time was a phase and I rushed into things instead of taking my time). Writing this post was extremely overwhelming for me as well. Help please?

2. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I actually remember seeing your other thread, it does sound like you are transgender, though I'm certainly no professional, only a couple months ago did I even start to ask myself if I was trans.