1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

these clothes will be the end of me

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by yaoicore, Aug 1, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

I've already made a post about this it's about the clothes thing again I ending up looking up Androgynous I don't know it look to boyish to me maybe I'd just stick with doing what I been doing just wearing boy clothes

cause mean I'm a really girly person I don't feel like Androgynous fit for me at all

I just don't get it I don't really understand the whole Androgynous thing I feel like even if I did call myself a crossdresser it a sound weird if I keep this up this a be like my second week looking for clothes that make me feel good about myself

I really don't know if I can go on like this any more I'm just so sick of it

most of the Androgynous males had long hair I have short hair cause I got it cut and the clothes had no life in to them it was like looking at my every day outfit boring and no color's a few of them had a little girly going on

and mostly all of them had on a suit I could not get myself to like those clothes

I don't really know what to say the only thing I can say is that those clothes almost give me a heart attack so I basically give up on the whole androgynous thing like I said it's not girly enough for me

I beg of you can some one please give me tips on how to be girly yes I am tboy but I also still want to wear girl clothes and please something else then Androgynous any thing but that I beg of you please

2. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Not wearing the right cloths for you can be heart breaking. Look for inspiration, tv, books magazines, (expensive) shopping at the mall, ect. Find what works, and what does't. Figure out what type of clothing fits you, size and shape is everything.

For me I just started my wardrobe with one piece of clothing that spoke to me. I like long elegent dresses, and things that accent the shape of my body. Start with one item that inspires you, and build around that.

I love black and white with splashes of color. Pink is you best and worst friend. It's nice in small amounts, but it can be really overpowering if used as a main color. Also buy stuff that's on sale, and try to get sizes that fit. You can also go shopping with a friend if you are looking for outside inspiration.