1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dresses...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Abdadhie, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Abdadhie

I'm thinking that it's time to get some clothes, or more specifically a dress but I'm worried about how it's going to look on me. Unfortunately I'm a "larger" person (I'm really trying to loose weight) so that's going to affect a fair bit. Should I just get a normal dress from somewhere like Target or what? Im on a tight budget...

2. WhoAm I

If you feel like getting a dress from Target or stores like that, then go for it. It is all up to you on what you wear, and if you feel confident and comfortable in your clothes, that's all that matters. It's okay if you are a larger woman; that is why stores don't only have one size!

3. FootballFan101

Whatever tickles your fancy (!)

4. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    where what you want hun. if your budget consious try the thrift stores, you can get some real nice things there for pennies on the dollar.

5. Ineedmywaifu

Out Status:
    A few people
    Everyone has a different body type, so in terms to finding the right dress that you'll feel works on yourself, you got to make sure it works well with your figure. That's basically the key to wearing clothes right. You don't want something too big where the top is sliding down or too tight on your body where you feel you cant breath or circulate around.