1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i always felt kind of a woman

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by androgyn, Aug 4, 2015.

1. androgyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    i'm bigender, or maybe not i'm not sure maybe i'm transgender

but i think i feel more female than male

i would love to have a female body

but i'm afraid of put silicone and things

so even if i want it i think i got no other choice than to stay with a male's body, i'm afraid to put silicone to have breasts, i would love to but too afraid of surgeries

any help?

i already have a sexy beautiful androgynous body who looks female in legs, arms, waist, belly, but with no breasts :frowning2:

what can i do? i don't see any options to become a transgender :frowning2:

#1 androgyn, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  2. KayJay

You don't need any silicone to be a woman. You don't even need hormones to be honest, although that's a way to get breasts without any surgery.

What is it that makes you want to be a woman? I'm sure you've been thinking about it for a long time but a little more info might help people give you advice.

If money/insurance permits you could seek out a specialized therapist.

3. androgyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    thank you for your help

i know the most important i have already a girl's mind but i want to look like one

i don't know i feel like one since i was 5 years old i would love to have a female body

4. KayJay

Well, you don't really "become" transgender.

There are lots of ways to transition, with or without surgery or hormones. You can transition without changing your body at all. You seem to have an idealization for getting breasts which is understandable, since it is one of the things people can easily see and think female.

Perhaps it would be best to seek therapy/counselling, as that will be you're best way to work out what your best options are and also to work on how you feel with someone experienced in working through this with people.

Do you feel any disconnect when thinking about yourself as male? Are you uncomfortable with certain parts of your body? Do male pronouns make you feel put off? I'm not doubting you are trans but these are things worth thinking about deeply before rushing off to transition.

5. androgyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    how? but if i don't change my body how can be a transition?

can you help me to start the transition?

aside from breasts what a transgender have? because most mainstain the penis right?

the transgender people i have seen only have breasts nothing more

but i don't need help i know i want to have a female body i don't need to pay no one to tell me that

no i accept my body as male, but it's like i prefer much more to be a female

#5 androgyn, Aug 4, 2015
  6. KayJay

I'm not saying to pay someone to tell you that you're female, they can facilitate the process of transition. Granted I'm not sure exactly how it all works overseas compared to where I live. Some place require a letter to start hormones, which is where you'd have to start if you wanted them.

You don't need to change your body to transition, you can wear female clothes and do nothing else and still be female. No one who transitions is really the same, some people are more comfortable without any surgery and some are, it's the same with hormones and honestly even clothes. It is a very individualized thing. Some people eventually get SRS and some don't, you don't need to do any one thing specifically to be trans.

It is worth discussing more, I'd imagine. If you accept your body as male you definitely need to flesh out your feelings a bit more before rushing into transition. The one driving force of transition is that you cannot live with your body how it is, for whatever reason, some sort of disconnect is there.

You mentioned in your first post that you identified as possibly bigender. It seems that may still be the case and you are wanting to feminize your appearance even more, which may seems to be more accurate if you're totally accepting of your male body.

No matter what the case you'll need to see a medical professional of some sort if you'd like to transition physically. This is why I'm suggesting a therapist, not to tell you what you identify as but to start the process of transition since it is generally where you'd go to start. Perhaps there is an LGBT center near you which you could call to get some helpful resources on where to start.

#6 KayJay, Aug 4, 2015
  7. androgyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    hormones are even worse for me

i am scare to do surgery

but even more scarier to take hormones

but actually i don't need them, why do i need them?

but how can i dress like girl without breasts :frowning2: i can't can't i? :frowning2:

yes, i'm not as much as other transgender but i really want to be female even thou not mind being male

yes i feel bigender but more girl, i would be much more synchronized with how i feel with a female body

thank you

but i'm afraid of surgeries,hormones

maybe fake breasts? but i don't like to have to use fake breasts...

8. KayJay

You don't need hormones or surgery, you can dress female without breasts, lots of people do it. You can stuff your bra, leave it unstuffed, use breast forms and I'm sure there are other options out there that escape my memory.

Without surgery, hormones or breast forms your only other option is stuffing a bra as far as I know. You don't need breasts to appear female, many biological females are quite flat chested and there is nothing wrong with that. If you want physical breasts there aren't really many proven options outside of surgery/hormones, unfortunately.

If you're wanting a more female body but too scared of hormones and surgery your best bet is exercise and diet, it may have limited effectiveness based on the individual but that's a way to change your body on your own with no medical intervention, assuming you diet and exercise properly!

9. androgyn

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    but looks fake to me female no breasts :frowning2:

and stuffing bra maybe

i have never seen a woman without breasts at all always a little at least

thank you

i do

only part i don't look femenine is the chest

#9 androgyn, Aug 4, 2015