1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Good news and Bad news

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by David21201, Aug 5, 2015.

1. David21201

Good news: I am finally playing tennis and I haven't even been at it for a week and I'm already losing weight and gaining muscle.

Bad News: I'm on the Girls Tennis Team. It hasn't bugged me yet, but I know it will.

Good News: I think my mom knows I'm transgender because when we were talking about the stereotypical American house and how its a mom, dad, son, daughter, and an animal of some sort. She said we are an average household, just with a queer.

Bad News: I dont know if she'll be fully acceptive of me being transgender and agender. I've also began to revaluate my gender/name... again

Good News: Apparently when I was younger I used to pee standing and walk around saying I'm a dude

Bad News: none for this! XD

Good News: School starts in a week

Bad News: I'm deep in the closet and GSA isnt till November. All my friends hate me except for one thats my age and several upperclassmen. (I've also been getting hell for not playing volleyball....) And my mom is one of my teachers.

2. Posthuman666

Well, at least theres good news for every bad news!