1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Bigender?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Catnerys, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Catnerys

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay, a few weeks ago I came across an article about the different genders. And as I read the part about bigender, I just thought that this discription really fits on me. At first I didn't think much about it because I always was normal to call myself female. But then I felt so uncomfortable. I didn't like my clothes anymore and my breasts didn't feel right. And I remembered this article and I started thinking about it.
    I really feel comfortable in my baggy jeans and my pullover but I also like my more female clothing and I really like my heels. On some days I don't care that I have breasts but sometimes I want them to be gone.
    And now I am really confused and I don't know what to do!

I am thankful for any advice and sorry if I made any mistakes. English isn't my first language.

#1 Catnerys, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  2. Par

Par

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm bigender :slight_smile:
    Do you have two genders that you switch between?
    On the days you want your breasts to be gone do you tend to want to wear less feminine clothing?
    Perhaps look at genderfluid as well, that's possible too.

If you have any questions I'm happy to answer - feel free to talk to me any time :slight_smile:

3. Catnerys

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    At first thank you for answering.
    I think I switch between female and male. At least, I didn't feel more genders.
    I already read articles about genderfluid and bigender but I don't really know if I am genderfluid.
    And yes, I do wear less feminine clothing on the days I want my breasts to be gone.
    How did you noticed that you were bigender?

4. Par

Par

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well from what you've described it sounds like you could well be bigender :slight_smile: Take some time to work it out though, don't rush into anything :slight_smile:

I discovered I'm bigender mainly through writing. I often preferred to write in a female persona even though I am biologically male. When I was a kid I used to think about what it would be like to be a girl, when I looked back it there were a few signs suggesting that I wasn't entirely a boy. I have also experienced some discomfort with not having breasts - but other days I was absolutely fine. For a while I thought I had a split-personality but in the end I realised it was just my gender that changed, not my personality.

5. Catnerys

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks you very much. It helped a lot to hear the opinion of somebody else.
    I'll try to figure it out and I'll see where it will leads me.
    Thanks again!

6. Par

Par

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Best of luck!(*hug*)

#6 Par, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  7. heandsheisme

Also a bigender person here. I am not sure what kind of advice I could give you, (I have not been on as much as I would like), but if you have any questions or just want to talk, I am here.