1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MTF Clothing??

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by queermeerkat, Aug 7, 2015.

1. queermeerkat

queermeerkat Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So how would I (dmab) find things like shirts, skirts, pants and panties in women's sizes? Like how do women's clothing sizes work? For men shirts are usually s/m/l/xl and everything else is about waist&leg size. Is this the same for women or does it work differently...?

2. Cynders

It's the same kind of measurements but with different measurements all together. Worst part is it changes depending on store/brand, so I recommend trying out clothing before buying.

3. Kasey

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So here's the general rule.

If you wear a large men's you want a large or xl if that's a choice. If not a 12 or 14.

Basically up one size for clothes 1 to 2 sizes up for shoes.

4. Katie J

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I use amazon for a lot of my clothes right now, even with women's clothing the size charts are done similar to how men's clothes are. As far as this many inches for waist and this many long and so forth. Hadn't ran into any issues buying clothes that way.