1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know if im a transgirl, non-binary or cis male

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FootballFan101, Aug 8, 2015.

1. FootballFan101

Hello I was just wondering if anyone could help me I am a 13 year old teen who had male assigned to myself at birth. I always just accept that one fact until Mr. Jenner became Mrs. Jenner. I was watching a Buzzfeed video about Trans peoples reactions when I asked myself. "Am I trans" I just said no and continued with my life until two months later "she" came back I kept on asking myself as I was unsure but then I relised. A cis person dosent keep on asking themselve this as they know. I thought for a while and relised I would rather a smaller less hairy body than what will be the result in a few years down the road. I also thought back in my last 13 years of my short life (so far) and relised I always acted more feminine my walk, my talk, my actions, my laugh. Then in one of my games I made a second character for myself, a woman. It felt 20x more right than my male character and I wanted to be like her. The clothes, the fashion, the hair and the make-up. I wanted her body and everything. Is this story slightly similar too any Transwoman out there. Thx ❤ ------->:help:

---------- Post added 9th Aug 2015 at 12:53 AM ----------

Oh and BTW that questioning in June it took me a day too make up my mind and I might've just been in denial

2. XxSunXDragonxX

I questioned myself too because of Ms. Jenner. All I can say is experiment and see if it feels right. If not, try other things. Don't knock it till ya try it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#2 XxSunXDragonxX, Aug 8, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2015
  3. Posthuman666

This is definitely something similar to my story. I was just really starting to come across my transness. I went through a lot, and almost costed me my life, all because of an inherent need to be female. I would not of admitted it, but it was very real. When Caitlyn came out, my whole world was changed. There was someone who was so successful, coming out. I was crying out of happiness, it was so great. After that, I really started accepting myself, and eventually came out about a month and a half ago.

Making a female character and it feeling right is a very common thing. If I played a lot of those games, a female character would always be the one I would make. Acting more feminine could also be a definite sign. Just from my perspective, and I am by no means an expert, it seems like you might not be a cis male. What you described is really not something a lot of cis males face. If you haven't already, look into more non-binary genders like genderqueer, genderfluid, bigender, etc. You may find something you really bond with. I identify as a non-binary trans girl, so you can be both. From a tumblr post, "Basically the categories of nonbinary and woman are not mutually exclusive. Some people may feel they’re simultaneously women and nonbinary, or have a complex gender experience that supersedes the category of women, or that the category of women is mostly-but-not-completely accurate, or add nonbinary to their identifiers as a rejection of the narrow definition of women that exists within the patriarchal sex/gender binary construct, etc."

I highly recommend doing some research on being trans and other gender identities. Also, having a "smaller less hairy body" does not necessarily mean you are trans, but your other statements, you definitely could be. Also, using "she" in quotations may come across as transphobic, so watch out. All the best of luck friend.

4. FootballFan101

Thanks for helping this should help in findi g out my real gender :icon_bigg :thumbsup: