1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

who am I?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Abb, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Abb

Abb

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    the past seven eight years i started to think about who truly i am and what do really feel like from the inside or what i want to be, it was extremely exhausted and frustrating for me till this day!
    I dont really know how to describe it, still don't know how to label myself..

before i even tell you how i feel I'm a 19 years old male form the middle east. and as i said above I've been struggling with who truly i am and i really need someones help here!

the best i can describe my thoughts and actions is that sometimes i feel like i need to be a boy and sometimes i feel like i need to be a girl! it depends on the situation and some certain people. for example or what actually happens is that in a specific situation or person i have to me masculine/feminine so that i can feel the environment around me is complete and everything is ok. most of the times i feel like I'm nothing but as i said before only when it comes to some people and situations i have to be either masculine or feminine so that i can feel everything is going well! i don't really know how to describe its really hard but i hope you guys understand at least what I'm trying to say!

the same with my sex orientation, i wasn't sure and still not sure where do i stand exactly but i feel like I'm attracted to both, sometimes i dont feel I'm attracted at all! I can't imagine myself having sex with any human being regardless of their genders, its just i don't actually think about sex that much!

if you could please help and tell me what is going on I'll appreciate it :frowning2:

2. WhoAm I

Do you have any gender dysphoria? Like do you dislike things about your body and want to change them, or do you feel okay with how your body is?

From the sounds of it, you could be trigender, which means your gender switches between female, male, and androgynous. However, you could be gender fluid, genderflux, or pangender. I suggest researching those terms and other terms to see which identity you most identify with.

3. Kaya-Sente

I think you already know that noone can tell you who you are. Though I can understand the question. I would love for someone to be able to just tell me who I am. Of course they couldn't and if they did I wouldnt trust them.

For your gender, I recommend checking the nonbinary spectrum. There are a lot of groups, but a good start as mentioned would be figuring out whether you feel gender fluid. It's tricky, since especially in the NB world only you can really know whether something fits. The good news though, is that nonbinary genders are funner. (I am significantly biased here)

I personally recommend not even bothering with your sexuality until you get your gender figured out. It will probably change a bit. From what I've seen, a lot of trans people do tend to be asexual (not interested) before or during transition. Once they begin to understand themselves, then that may change or it may not. It helps to not have to worry about it, I think.

4. FootballFan101

You coukd be bigender (both genders) or gender fluid maybe experiment in private

5. Abb

Abb

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning

no i dont have gender dysphoria im happy with my body, and i looked up about trigrnder & genderfluid i guess im genderfluid! the results were similar about how i feel!
    thank you very much

---------- Post added 10th Aug 2015 at 09:19 AM ----------

of course no one can tell me who i am all i eas asking for what is really going on ehat it called and i think im genderfluid! can i ask you is there any difference between trigender or genderfluid?

thank you for you time :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 10th Aug 2015 at 09:20 AM ----------

i guess im genderfluid thank you very much :slight_smile:!

---------- Post added 10th Aug 2015 at 09:22 AM ----------

im also asexual if someone is wondering