1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you realte? (Perosnal question)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MidnightStar, Aug 10, 2015.

1. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is a little odd of a question to be talking about but I'm just going to be blunt and say it how I'm thinking/feeling it.

Is it weird to say/feel if I was born as a boy, I wouldn't have a cared if I had male genitals
    it would never have bothered me and I probably wouldn't have even noticed it would have just been apart of me and who I am. Accept I was born with female genitals but it's odd because I don't feel like it's ME but I don't feel like it isn't me because it's apart of me and it exists and it's a thing. So it's almost the same feeling accept a little different because I don't feel like don't care, but I don't wish to change it and nor do I want to change it or have the slightest desire to because it would feel uncomfortable and odd sense I'm not used to/wasn't born with it. It would just be a horrible idea even if I did decided to do something because that something would be even more not me. Accept if it was different if I could go back into time and tell my body to give me male genitals I wouldn't have cared not even the slightest because I think it would have just been me and I wouldn't have minded accept sense I'm older and i wasn't born like that (For me) it wouldn't be correct and would feel wrong.

Just curious if anyone has ever had this feeling
    and was it similar if you don't mind I'd like to know, i'm just questioning things and
    i know this is a very personal question so no one has to reply!
    But it's more a question to help me figure out if i'm alone....but i always feel alone even when i'm not. and then i question if i'm insane, because i never meet anyone like me or even who relates....some people say they do...and that's even rare.

2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For me I'm indifferent to what is in my pants. Its just there. But I know had I been a boy I would of liked that junk better. I also know that if I had been born a boy I wouldn't be questioning my gender. I would just be having to aceept myself as gay and slightly feminine.

Hope that is an answer to your question

3. MidnightStar

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yea it did because I think I shockingly actually relate to that, accept not 100% but its closer then I related to anyone so far. Idk, if it helped me understand or what it did but at least someone seems to get it.

4. RainOnVII

I don't really care what sex my body is born with either, though I can see the biological advantages and disadvantages of each--personally, I like the idea of having a male body more, since, well, easier to workout in, and there's no worry of periods/pregnancy. Then again, male bodies have arguably more...physical urges, than sense. So, either sex has ups and downs, but I'd still be me. I hope this makes sense, and you can relate to it, at least partly...?

#4 RainOnVII, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015