1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This sounds like a joke but unfortunatelly it's not

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by imjust, Aug 12, 2015.

1. imjust

Well, I've been looking into gender identity for quite some time, trying to find something that could possibly fit for me, but I either overlooked it or there's nothing..

I'm afab, feel like a female (sort of), but I hate every femmine thing about myself. I'm really curvy, big chest and hips, but all I really want is a male body. For the longest time I thought I was ftm, but obviously that's not it. The thing that I feel the closest to right now is agenderflux, but I'm not even sure with that.. I'm seriously not trying to make fun of trans* people with this, this is just how I feel, maybe I'm really just a regular female but maybe there's something that would sound better...

2. Posthuman666

You can identify in any way you want. Is agenderflux kinda like agenderfluid?

But remember, there are other identities. Maybe you could just be genderqueer, or maybe non-binary. You don't have to have a super specific label. Just identify as what you identify with.

3. Stacy in MA

I feel your pain - I can't find a label that fits either. Even though I know having a label wouldn't actually change things that much, I'm convinced having one would make me feel a little better.

As Posthuman666 mentioned, maybe something more general like genderqueer or non-binary could work for now?

4. FootballFan101

You could be transexual but not transgender