1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender's confusing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Hawk, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does any other trans people have days where their dysphoria isn't bad (or not as bad as other days)?

I'm asking because there's some days where my dysphoria isn't bad, or I don't care that I have (or don't have) certain parts of my body. But when I think of the future, I see myself as a man, with a wife and a couple kids. I don't know, I'm just really confused. :confused:

2. FootballFan101

Yeah me too sometimes I dont have as bad dysphoria as other days. Some days my dysphoria is really bad and somedays its light I only started felling it this summer so it will get worse when im back at school (seeing girls my age and being jealous of them)

3. MetalRice

There are days were my dysphoria isn't as bad as it is on others, how prevelant and strong my dysphoria is usually depends on my mood and can tend to flucuate when my mood does, but it's always sort of simmering there in the background as well; reminding me that I am a girl and that my male body is not the real me.

4. Acm

Acm Guest

It's pretty normal for dysphoria to fluctuate, I've heard the same from lots of trans people.

5. MsEmmzy

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    YESSSS. Happens all the time. Dysphoria fluctuates like crazy for me. What I'm doing really has an effect as well. It's completely normal.

6. Silvermoon

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've wondered the same thing I'm really glad to see this is a common thing. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose dysphoria is different day to day.