1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Closet Shut, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Closet Shut

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I find myself on occasion attracted to straight guys, even though I know that's a big no-no & I don't mean just a bit of some personality traits, not that gay or bi guys couldn't possess those.. but this is more physical attraction, I notice well at least to me.. that I end up seeing more of the people I'm physically attracted to in straight men, maybe it's nothing. I do find some gay & bi guys attractive, & who knows maybe it's because most of the people one comes across are straight; I dunno, but I've noticed that I've seen quite a number of physical & mental traits I find attractive in straight guys, but if I try to look for.. in a bi or gay guy, I don't see it that much, but who knows.. maybe I don't know what I'm talking about, anyways send me your feedback:slight_smile: I'd love to hear it.

2. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well to be fair, there is a considerably larger population of straight men than of gay/bi men. It may just be that the individuals that come to your mind (who you're attracted to) happen to be the straight ones and if there were just as many gay/bi men then you'd probably cut even between the two. I don't think there's any "special factor" of a mental or physical degree that differs between gay or straight men, other than the obvious sexual attraction difference.

I think it depends on the individual in question. I'm sure there are gay/bi men out there who possess those qualities that you admire, you just have to look harder, because there are less of them.

I mean, have you seen Matt Bomer?

#2 Kodo, Aug 14, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2015