1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with something thanks

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SGTC1986, Aug 14, 2015.

1. SGTC1986

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've been wondering about this ever since I was 18yrs old I'm a female, I'm 250 weight and 5'7, when I was 18 I was always around 220, But I've always had this I'm a 46,XX I have digeorges syndrome. Ever since I noticed this during puberty no doctors have ever said anything I've recently asked my GYN doctor but she just looked puzzled and confused and quiet I always thought I could be intersex? I know a lot of doctors don't know much about this topic, I remember back when I was 18 I asked my mom if it was normal she said no its weird and its not because I'm over weight cause I saw photos of other over weight woman and they didn't have this its right under neath my stomach area where a penis would be actually I have a full vagina area.

I'm 29yrs old now, and still never figured this out what it may be 50/50 people I talked to online say its a mix or it good be balls I'm not sure that grew inward not outward, so I know when I was born I had a diaphragm hernia, and I had imbalance electrolytes and imbalance hormones, I was premature, and poor muscles, I decided to look at my records from birth that my mom always kept and it does say I have a

Slightly hypoplastic labia majora - I googled this and this says
    Abnormalities of labia majora: can be hypoplastic or hypertrophic. Abnormal fusion is usually associated with ambiguous genitalia of female pseudohermaphroditism due to congenital adrenal hyperplasia.

Pseudohermaphroditism - Pseudohermaphroditism, or pseudo-hermaphroditism, is the condition in which an organism is born with primary sex characteristics of one sex but develops the secondary sex characteristics that are different from what would be expected on the basis of the gonadal tissue (ovary or testis).

I was like this explains me quite well and it don't happen till like puberty and that's when I started noticed changes below, It don't hurt me or nothing and no one asks about the boyfriends I did have they just thought it was weird but didn't think of nothing of it they knew it was different but they didn't mind.

[​IMG]

2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think perhaps you should see a doctor about it. Find one who knows about inter sex things and ask