1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by crystallight268, Aug 16, 2015.

1. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm just so confused about my gender. I don't know if I'm bigender gender fluid or what. I'm also really really scared. Its my dad. I'm scares that he'll give me another hurtful lecture like he did with my sexuality or worse try to hit me. He didn't hit me when I told him I was gay so I guess that's good. But the lecture hurts a lot. Then school. And society. And my friends. I don't know or wouldn't know what to say to them. Or how to come out if this is real. Then I'll have to go trough bullying and its all just too much for me.

Sometimes I want to be called a boy and other times I don't. I guess its because I'm so used to being mistaken for a boy which also makes it confusing because I'm not sure if its because of that or if that's how I truly feel. I already picked out a name for myself. Its Aiden.

I don't know where this post is going but I just needed to get this off my chest because it was bothering me.

2. FootballFan101

Hmmm it seems like you are a transgender boy I like the name Aiden (I know an Aiden) but if your Dad hits you coming out call the authorities gender is not a choice so you don't deserve to get hit over it (going off topic this is my 50th post wooo)

3. levi2000

Hey!

I can't tell you what your gender is, you have to do that yourself. But, I can tell you what genders you might be, based on your description.

When you said "sometimes I want to be called a boy and other times I don't", it might show genderfluidity.
    Being genderfluid means that you fluctuate between two or more genders. That means some days you could feel like a boy, and other days you feel like an androgyne (or any 2+ genders). If you feel like this label defines you and your gender, then you are genderfluid!

If not, you could be something else.
    Bigender means that you are two genders simultaneously. This could mean that you feel like a girl and a boy at the same time, or a boy and an androgyne, etc. It's possible you are bigender if you feel like you have two genders at the same time.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to message me!

Good luck!

4. crystallight268

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    What does androgyne mean?

5. FootballFan101

both masculine and femine but it may or may not be in equal amounts hope this helps :slight_smile: