1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about GC2B Binders

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by mothzi, Aug 16, 2015.

1. mothzi

So I've only heard good things about this company, and I ordered a binder from them around a month or 2 ago but the seaming is falling apart. The sewing seems to be bad or something, and I think it's getting looser too. Has anyone else had this happen with GC2B? I want to get another one so I have two and I'm wondering if I should try a different company. Thanks.

#1 mothzi, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2015
  2. Acm

Acm Guest

I have one and nothing like that's happened to me so far.

3. Mischief

Mischief Guest

I certainly have noticed that my binder is a lot looser now. And yeah, my seaming is coming undone just like yours. Sure, it may be comfortable, but I'm planning on saving up for a new half binder from underworks, regardless of how gross the material it is. My full length binder still holds me better than my gc2b binder does, but it does have some holes in it in the bottom. I have had my gc2b binder for 3 months now, and my underworks one for 10.

Also, my gc2b binder tends to spring back to life after a few hours of it being washed, then goes back to being unsupportive. I even get jiggle action, and its not pleasant.

#3 Mischief, Aug 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2015
  4. mothzi

Hm ok thanks, I might look at underworks.

5. David21201

I have yet to purchase a binder from them but my friend has bought 2 of the different styles. I can't remember which one began to unravel but honestly I think you should be able to sew the seam (CAREFULLY!) and then wash it to bring it back to life.

-this is coming from a poor teens eyes so yeah-

6. J Elliot

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Yeah I've had that same problem with the stitching too and i've had a half binder for about 4 months. I've repaired it a couple times myself but the stitching came undone a couple times after. Seems to work better for people with larger chests but not totally sure. Thinking of getting an underworks binder next if its better for smaller chests. On the upside GC2B binders are REALLY comfortable - better than nike sports bras to say the least.