1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Packing Questions

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Silvermoon, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Silvermoon

Out Status:
    Some people
    I was just wondering how other people felt about packing. For me it helps me feel more masculine but I've heard that to other people it doesn't matter either way. Also does anyone have a brand that they recommend or which style of underwear work best for keeping the packer in place? Thanks everyone. :slight_smile:

2. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I remember packing for the first time when I was a kid and I felt so amazing, because I finally felt whole after feeling like something was missing for so long. I'm so used to it at this point that I barely notice it anymore.

With keeping your packer in place, my partner turned my boxer briefs into a harness of sorts by sewing the front fly closed and secured the inside with velcro to keep it snug and secure. You can make pretty cheap harnesses with elastic from a pair of boxers and an o-ring, a jock strap, or even an old sock and securing it to the inside of your underwear with velcro or a safety pin.

In my eyes, it's about what you're more comfortable with.