1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderfluid cisfemale with genital dysphoria

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by enjeruciel, Aug 19, 2015.

1. enjeruciel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It's a strange phenomena that doesn't quite seem within the realm of the usual transgender scope because I do not experience gender dysphoria except at certain times when I wish to express myself physically as male. However, I do tend to experience frequent genital dysphoria, more often than my gender dysphoria and I wish I could have male genitalia with my female form. This would allow me to experience a more dominant role sexually, whereas as a cisfemale I feel like I am naturally forced into a submissive role or only allowed dominance in niche sexual subgroups such as dominatrix. The idea of being in such a feminine dominant role however is unappealing, as is using such things to imitate male genitalia such as strap ons, that are not a true extension of myself, from which I feel no internal physical responses. I wish to experience dominance as a man does and to experience such sexual things as an orgasm as a man. However, SRS seems impossible for people like me because our dysphoria is not significant enough, we do not have full gender dysphoria, and I think we are largely dismissed and misunderstood. I would however, like the ability to give birth, and if such surgery ever became available to people like me with genital dysphoria, it's possible I would seriously consider getting such surgery after giving birth to my kids (later in life). Androgyny and intersex is the ideal to me. I apologize if this post offends anyone, if it has I have not intended it. Any advice or insight is greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.

#1 enjeruciel, Aug 19, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015