1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this gender dysphoria or just frustration?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by YinYang, Aug 21, 2015.

1. YinYang

I'm not trans or genderfluid, but I do like to bind for reasons I can't explain, it just makes me feel good for some reason. My mom won't let me get a binder, though, so I was shopping for some sports bras today and they didn't have any good ones. All the ones that had my size also had some extra padding inside, which is the complete opposite of what I want and the ones I did like didn't have my size. I got so mad and upset looking in the mirror of the changing room to see my breasts showing through my shirt. I'm not sure if this is dysphoria or just me getting frustrated. Can anyone help?

2. HopefulRebecca

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It could be a kind of dysphoria. I feel if you are sad specifically because of your characteristics, then it probably is a type of physical dysphoria.

3. Jinkies

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds like dysphoria to me. It's directly related to your gender, hindering what you want to express yourself as.