1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

just venting

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Invidia, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Uhhh. Sorry y'all. I just need this moment to rant into cyberspace.

First - the present! That time-space, or space-time, in which we are recommended to live.
    I don't present full femme yet. Because, well... it doesn't feel comfortable as I am now. That might change... For now my expression is androgynous I guess. People might assume I'm a gay guy, or hipster, or just, yeah, androgynous... or they might suspect or guess I'm trans..
    Which is kind of... okay. At least people most often don't see me as the "typical cis male" - that's something... even though it kind of sucks, but, meh.

Second - the future! It will be great with the right parts and all... but I'll also have an automatically lower salary, right? Or well, it depends on what job I have...
    And people will have stupid. Effing. Expectations of me... that I am not going to conform to.

And what if... people will always be able to clock me? That would suck so hard... uhh...

anyways.... rant rant...

#1 Invidia, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
  2. levi2000

I get what you're feeling. I hope that venting on EC helped relieve stress!