1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just needed to say this....

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by InLoveWithAGirl, Aug 22, 2015.

1. InLoveWithAGirl

Today my mom found a cool button shirt, the kind with a collar. I thought it was the coolest thing.
    i put it on with jeans and whatnot. Put my hair back (cuz im physically a girl) and it was awesome.
    then i was in the bathroom and wondered would it be the same if i wore it in a girl style (by this i mean that i had a similar shirt and when i wore it i usually buttoned only under the bust).
    so i started unbuttoning the shirt and soon as i saw my breasts (forgot i was wearing nothing under, usually i wear an undershirt) i thought: this isnt me, this just isnt me. So i let down my hair cuz i was trying to convince myself its nothing, just my normal body hate ya know? And even though the longer hair went better i kept thinking thats not me. This girl with boobs and hair down isnt me.
    so i buttoned back up and pulled my hair up so you couldnt tell i had girl hair and i felt better, like it fit this way.

so yah, i just kinda needed to say that...

---------- Post added 22nd Aug 2015 at 04:34 PM ----------

And by hair went better i meant that it went better with my face type. Pulling back my bangs didnt go good with my face so when i pulled it back up i kept my bangs instead of pinning them back. I felt so much better in that style with 'guy' hair (havent had a hait cut in so long!) And a guy outfit

2. levi2000

I hope that just writing about what happened helps relieve stress!
    Feel free to message me if you need anything :slight_smile: