1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

parents are confusing

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Mischief, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Mischief

Mischief Guest

Basically, my sister told me that my parents would let me get a breast reduction at my current age, but not a breast removal. They know all too well that I'd go to the smallest size I could. Wtf? What difference would it make by just completely removing the breast tissue? I don't get them. They also seem to still refuse that I am 100% trans, and are STILL blaming it on some stuff that went on at school a few years ago. Its not fair.

How can I talk to them about it?! It's seriously frustrating.

2. Reciprocal

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not sure how helpful I can be, but I have to say, that's just crazy. Parents really are weird and not always logical. (*hug*) I'd say fight this weird situation with proper facts and explain clearly what it is you want to happen and why. You've probably gone down that route already, but if you keep stating the facts you should get somewhere. (*hug*)

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not just patents, family in general can be weird. My mom is totally cool with me being trans and understands I want my greats gone. Talked her into a breast reduction for now, but when I told my aunt I was getting a reduction she talked my mom out of it. Said I would regret getting rid of my DDs and that no guy will like a girl with small boobs
    1) that is just insulting to all the small boob people
    And
    2) I'm not a girl

4. Mischief

Mischief Guest

@reciprocal: I have tried that, but it always ends in a fight. I really dont understand that.

@CadutiMorte: Wtf man... I don't want a reduction in case it interferes with a complete removal. But, my parents refuse to let me get top surgery done earlier than a removal.

??????