1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Living as gay when actually Trans

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Art Vandelay, Aug 24, 2015.

1. Art Vandelay

Long story short, since I was 20 I thought I was gay. But a few months ago, just before my 24th, I had a traumatic epiphany and realised that I'm actually a woman living in a mans body.

Is anyone out there living as a gay man but actually Trans? Or does someone know anyone that is? Would be great to hear from you and what life is like.

Struggling to come to terms that I want to transition so just feeling out the options.

Thanks!

2. levi2000

I have a few friends who are out as gay (but aren't really gay), but not out as trans. But i do know what it feels like to not be out about your gender and to get misgendered almost all of the time.

I hope you do what makes you comfortable, whether it be transitioning or not.

3. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
  4. RavenTheRat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Nope. Definitley not the first, hun. A lot of people come out as gay first, than realize they're a straight trans person. It can be a hell of a battle to figure out, but once you do it's a good feeling <3