1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binders

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Matto_Corvo, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I actually like wearing my binder but I find it hard as hell to get into, to the point that I just don't bother wearing it. Does anyone know of any Velcro or zipper ones that work well with DDs. I currently use Underworks but open to something outside of that

2. Oddsocks

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It might be worth looking at the T-Kingdom 801 model? That's a zip-up one, I've owned a couple and while I don't like them as much as my gc2b tank-tops (they're not as effective at binding and I feel they're a little short) they do a decent enough job under baggier or layered clothes.

I've also heard good things about Les Love Boat's velcro binders! Can't give you a personal review given that I've never owned one, but I have a friend who had a couple of Les Love Boat binders and got on well with them - although it's worth noting that the velcro will eventually wear out with time.

My ultimate recommendation would definitely be the gc2b tank-top binder, though. It's not zippered/velcro, but it's a whole lot easier to get into and out of than Underworks (oh boy, do I ever know the struggle of getting into Underworks binders!) because they've got so much more stretch/give to the material, and they bind equally as well in my opinion. As long as you get it in the right size, getting into it shouldn't be a struggle. (Getting out can be awkward at first, but I've made a tutorial on how to quickly and easily take one off. If you ever get a gc2b binder, I'd be happy to link you to it!)

I hope I've been at least sort of helpful, haha. :slight_smile:

3. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, getting out of binders have never been a problem. Getting into them is harder

4. wanderinggirl

I have DDs, I've found I really love GC2B binders. They flatten out but don't restrict breathing as much. I have the short one and the long one; the long one seems to get me flatter for some reason (maybe because I've worn the short one out), but for daily use I usually layer a separating sports bra under the short one so I don't get a uniboob. It doesn't look flat but it looks pretty pec-like.

5. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thx. I'll have to try this out.

I feel bad because my mom bought me the Underworks binder and it was $40. But it so hard to get into that I just don't want to bother with it. Once its on I'm fine, though. Can wear it for hours no problem

6. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad someone mentioned Loveboat. Their stuff works to me, but I'm not sure how well they bind bigger chested guys.