1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Piercings

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BlueRazzberry, Aug 28, 2015.

1. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have my septum done, and I'd like to have both of my nostrils done as well (one stud and one hoop.) I'm also thinking about getting my lip done. Those aren't a big deal to me, though. I've gone back and forth for quite a while on getting a monroe piercing or maybe my dimples done. I have a girlish, round face and long hair that's only getting longer. I get mistaken for a girl a lot, which doesn't bother me in the slightest (except for the fact that I'm not one.) I wish I could post a pic to get everyones opinion on it but I won't do that for obvious reasons. Anyway, I guess I'm just asking what people would think about that. Would you do it? Would you like it on someone else? Does it sound weird? Thanks for the replies!

2. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I will do it in the future most likely. I absolutely love body art, any forms of it. Piercings are my favorite type of form! They look absolutely amazing on people. I've always wanted a Septum piercing and dimple piercings. I also like Monroe's. Monroe's are beautiful to me. I also like snake bites, loop nose piercings, gauges, tunnels, septum piercing, dimple piercings, etc. I love them on people and I would love a Septum on me! I have obsessions and piercings are one of those.

3. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    I have my ears stretched to 5/8's and am hoping to get back up to 1 1/8 inch and beyond that to 1 1/2. I love the idea of a monroe but fear that it would look odd and then people will make remarks about how I look like a girl and I'll hate the judgement and feel bad about myself again and cry. Lol But yeah, I'd like a monroe, dimple piercings, left lip hoop or stud, right hoop/ left stud nostril, septum, and an anti brow dermal although that seems risky and I'm not sure I'd go through with it. Angel bites seem really fun, too :slight_smile:

4. BioBehemoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well I say go for it! I love all of my piercings. :grin: If you get them done and you don't like them, you can always remove them! The only pain in the butt is paying for them. @- @

You can try uploading a picture to a paint.net site, and just painting them on really quick to see for yourself. :grin:

5. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    Haha yeah, its mostly the money part thats making me put it off. That and my grandma gave me a couple hundred bucks so I could spend it on my stupid ex girlfriend, but in return had to take my piercings out. I'm trying to talk her out of it though. I reeeeeeeaaaaaaaallyyyyy want them :grin: GAH, all this take is making me all excited! I want them right nooooooowwwww! hahaha (!)(!)(!) Can't believe i didn't actually try the paint thing yet...

#5 BlueRazzberry, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  6. BioBehemoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hahaha, I hear you. Every time I want a new tattoo or piercing I get crazy pumped. ^^

And yeah, the paint this is how I decide what I want. :grin:

7. KayJay

I have my lip done, I actually got a new ring a few days back but I don't have any pictures of it on here. I'll have to show off my new ring soon! I want to get more but the money is a problem, just isn't worth it when there are groceries to buy!

8. angeluscrzy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have my lip, eyebrow, and tongue pierced. Can't believe I got my tongue done like 18 years ago. Jeez that makes me feel old now. Anyway, don't know about more piercings but def would love to get more ink. Now, if only my wallet shared my enthusiasm.....

9. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yet another problem I face. I want tons of tattoos. I'd love to be mostly covered. I've just been thinking piercings even more lately because I'm really disappointed in how my last tattoo turned out. It's turned me off for a minute. Between that and how damn expensive any good art is. I don't know about everyone else, but I really do not appreciate when artists decide to just add little details to MY art that I'm paying them for. Do they not understand that when I see a design finally drawn up how I want it, that's how I want it? Mini rant done.

Yeah, I really should've saved up and just gotten piercings and a sleeve before buying this new car. It was something that needed to be done but I wish I would've done that first haha Oh well. I'll get around to it. :grin:

10. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love body modification, and view my mods as an extension of myself. While I only have one of my eyebrows pierces and am in the process with stretching my ears (one side is at 00g/10mm and the other is still at 0g/8mm), I have a lot I want to get done.

Realistically, if I could get to a dentist before the year is out, I'd love to have my labret piercing taken care of and then maybe my septum if I can work around my ENT issues. Beyond that, I've wanted to get an industrial piercing for a long time, but I'm stubborn with long heal times that come with cartilage piercings and that's about it at the moment. I've thought about tragus piercings, but they aren't for me personally.

I also want to be covered in ink, and I've had ideas planned out since I was 18. My dream goal is to go to Area 51 in Oregon for a specific sleeve piece I had in mind, and hope I can get a Japanese traditional piece done sometime this year if I have the money for it.

11. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Piercings are fun! And relatively tame on the bod mod scale, which is a bonus!

this thread is getting me super psyched about a rook piercing i'm planning :thumbsup:

12. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It might just be me, but I'm not sure why people think piercings hurt, or ask if they do. For me, all mine weren't that bad (and I got pierced at 4g/5mm initially for my ears).

Let us know how your rook piercing experience goes, Batman!

13. BlueRazzberry

Out Status:
    A few people
    This thread is dangerous xD I'm gonna end up spending my whole paycheck on piercings if I'm not careful Lmao Every time I come back I just get that much more excited :lol:

A serious question for anyone willing to answer: My grandma paid me $100 to take out all of my piercings and keep them out, although, I thought she meant only my septum (which was all I had at the time other than my stretched ears that I had already left alone for a few weeks) so that I could have money for a trip to spend on my (last and last) girlfriend. She told me later that it was for all piercings and I don't think that's fair, but there's no convincing her what happened. I want to pay her $200 straight to one of her bills so she can't refuse it and then just tell her that I'm going to get piercings again. I love her very much but she's very controlling and super good at guilt trips. I do still plan on sitting down with her and explaining that it's my life and I don't want any restrictions. Is there a better way I can do this? Could I make some improvements? Any advice would be helpful. :slight_smile:

I'm just sitting here on the couch and my baby (my cat/girlfriend) came downstairs and jumped right up to snuggle with me. <3 :3

---------- Post added 30th Aug 2015 at 01:45 AM ----------

Ooh, yes! Do let us know! :grin: