1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This kid Trans or naw?!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ScaryClosets, Aug 28, 2015.

1. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So hey guys, it's me again!
    I've been thinking about this lately. I've been trying to be more masculine lately and it's becoming an issue. I don't want to be "feminine". I want to wear a suit to dances and other formal events. I want to feel like a guy-Ish girl. I want to act more masculine so much. Lately I've been thinking this is a phase because I want to expand my horizons and etc. But when someone doesn't act like I'm a guy, I get pretty upset. I mean I say that I'm a dude a lot, but I'm really just a girl. I know that I want to feel like a guy and check out girls like guys. Like check out girls in a group type of way. I'm not that good at explaining things. I want to feel more masculine but I don't want to change my body. Sometimes I could imagine myself a dude and I don't mind it at all. I really kind of like it. I've always wanted to wear boxers, basketball shorts, those sleeveless tank tops and have a flat chest with it. I want to wear a watch, guy wrist bands, etc. I want to wear a suit and wear button down shirts with bow ties. I want to have awesome bed head hair that's cute. I want to feel like a guy, but still keep my body. I want to walk more masculine, but that's really hard when you're biologically a girl. I just want to be one of the guys without having to change my body. Does that make any sense? Advice very much appreciated.​

2. Acm

Acm Guest

You sound like a tomboy to me. There's lots of ways to be more masculine without changing your body, you could get new clothes (if you don't dress more masculine already), cut your hair, watch guys to see how they act and try to act the same if you want.

3. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I already cut my hair, haha. I want to cut it like Austin Mahone's hair(no I do not like him at all). I feel like I'd love to be a guy, but I also still want to be somewhat femme. So maybe I am just a Tomboy after all. I want to feel and look masculine. I want to be more than just a butch woman. I want to be a boy more so. Though, I have a feeling this is just a phase. I want to act like a boy, feel like a boy, talk like a boy. It's weird, because as a child this never happened. Yes, I stopped wearing dresses at 6 to ride a skateboard. I climbed trees, had guy friends, liked guy things. But I've never felt this masculine until I joined EC. I have a tendency to see something and be able to feel it and act like it subconsciously. So say I look at a post about someone being Trans, I have this thing where I feel like I'm Trans too. Then I start to try to act that way. I don't know if this makes sense to anyway. Sorry, explaining things is not one of my specialities.

---------- Post added 29th Aug 2015 at 12:14 AM ----------

Bumpity bump

#3 ScaryClosets, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
  4. FootballFan101

Yeah you probobly are just a tomboy you could be a demiboy though which would make you trans

5. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    I think you are a tomboy. Imo, the main indication of that is that you say you *want* to feel masculine/guy-ish etc., rather than doing so.
    If you want to change your style, that's ok!

6. ScaryClosets

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay thank you guys for the replies!