1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying binders and packing w/o parents finding out

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by BandFangirl, Sep 2, 2015.

1. BandFangirl

BandFangirl Guest

So I am only 15 and I basically have no money because I don't have a driver's license to drive to a place to work. *sigh*

I think that I am either genderqueer or sort of genderless but I want to be able to pass as a guy when I am at school. I really want to buy a chest binder because I hate by boobs (even though I'm on the small side of things). The biggest problem is that I don't want my parents to find out and i am basically broke. :confused:
    Any advice that you guys have would be great! :thumbsup:

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For buying packers, I like to buy through FTM Essentials. They're very good with keeping their packages discreetly, the return address won't say FTM Essentials or anything suspicious. The description of the items will say things like "silicone mold" or "elastic belt". If you don't live in the US, they will need you to verify your address when you get their email (I had to do this as well).

As for binders, if you have a smaller chest, I like to wear GC2B binders. I find they're more comfortable to wear than Underworks, though I find Underworks does make a little better quality binders, I also think their binder's are better for people with bigger chests.
    GC2B does also ship discreetly, but I can't say for sure with Underworks, I haven't bought from them in a while.

Hope this helps.
    Good luck. :slight_smile:

-Jason

#2 Hawk, Sep 2, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  3. BandFangirl

BandFangirl Guest

Thanks!:icon_bigg

4. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Underworks ships discreetly as well. In the mean time, if you fill a condom with hair gel and then use elastic headbands you can make a packer & harness. UppercaseCHASE1 has some videos about it.

5. PossumJack

Packing advice for the terminally broke - try using a sock :wink:

6. BandFangirl

BandFangirl Guest

I'll try that