1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GenderFluid FAAB looking for male passing advice

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by SkylarBlur, Sep 3, 2015.

1. SkylarBlur

Hi all, like the title says.. I'm a FAAB genderfluid person that is in need of some male advice.

I think I've finally got the hair style down.. Something I'm semi happy with for now. And I've picked up a few tips on walking. But I'm a very soft spoken introvert.. So even if I look the part (which I'm far from) once I open my mouth I'll be outted.

Even though I'm getting a semi grasp on my masculine side, I think I need some general advice. I tried looking up hair styling things.. and clothing stuff.. But I think it's at the point where there is SO much information out there, I'm just as lost as if I couldn't find any.

I guess I'm asking for how other people started figuring out this stuff? I do people watch.. and it helps a little.. but talking to others might help me feel more reasured..

2. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    1) Deepen your voice, do singing exercises and then try to watch some YouTube videos about voice mascuilinization (you'll probably find lots of trans stuff)
    2) Wear 2 two shirts and a binder of some sort
    3) Work out, lift heavy weights at low reps
    4) Bind your chest. Underworks works best for passing, gc2b is more comfortable apparently (I've never used it). If you can't get one use pantyhoes or two sports bras.
    5) Stop shaving
    6) Sit with your legs apart
    7) Whenever you see a ledge, jump up and hit it. It's really small but guys do it.
    8) Shave your peach fuzz. Guys with no facial hair don't get peach fuzz. Their skin is more leathery
    9) Wear men's body spray/cologne/deodorant and use men's shampoo/body wash/soap

3. SkylarBlur

Thank you for taking the time to reply! I'm lucky enough to already own two nice binders, and have started getting the "Man spread" sitting style habit, along with the sprays. I flip back and forth normally within a week, so I'm really able to let my leg hair grow. But it's getting more fall weather out here, so I won't have to worry much about that! I'll give the mascuilinization videos a look at though, I had no idea there was such a thing! You figure there would be makeup things for eyebrow thickening? Again.. Not able to really grow them out I guess.

4. baconpox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There are definitely makeup things for eyebrow thickening