1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No idea how figure this out.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MaybeMyGender, Sep 5, 2015.

1. MaybeMyGender

I'm really stumped. I don't know how to progress. I can't figure out who i am.
    Anytime that I'm reminded of being a boy i feel just sad and generally upset. Sometimes even dysphoria. Anytime i see something about trans women i feel the absolute NEED to look like them, it's more then admiring.
    I feel like iv almost had a mental switch from male to female. Then i kind of get snapped back to reality and it's like "oh yeah, I'm a guy, right".
    The thing is my dysphoria is much less strong then when i started thinking about this. I don't experience it much anymore. Which makes me feel like because of the fact that I'm not feeling it as much anymore that I'm just a guy and that I'm a f*cking idiot.
    Maybe iv accepted it, yet i keep feeling doubt. There's still not a day that goes by where i don't fantasize or wish i were a girl. Everything about it seems more right. I can't handle the doubt trips. It's almost like I'm back and forth, not like genderfluid but me accepting it. The label genderfluid feels wrong to me. It's not right at all. I don't feel like I'm any gender but trans-female or cis-male. Iv already made a thread about this but i still can't figure out who i am or accept it if i am and I'm so confused and lost.

#1 MaybeMyGender, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  2. Matto_Corvo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have any advice but I am the same way, feel like I'm trans male or some form of masculine female. I wish it would just settle and settle on trans male

3. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry, I don't have much advice either, but I am glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
    The only thing I can think of is, is there anyone you can talk to about this kind of stuff (open minded friends or family), are you able to see a therapist?

#3 Hawk, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  4. MaybeMyGender

I have a trans feiend who's ftm (no hormones) but looks pretty passng. Anyways, they strongly feel like i am.